Confusing, failing interface

• ilha-do-pico

2 messages

Portugal

What a confusing buyer user account interface! Tracking does not work and opens a blank page. My delivery address record on my DC account is is nowhere to be found. etc. Stops me from wanting to use your website again.
  • wycombe1

1859 messages

United Kingdom

What a confusing buyer user account interface! Tracking does not work and opens a blank page. My delivery address record on my DC account is is nowhere to be found. etc. Stops me from wanting to use your website again.
    • Created on 17 Mar 2022 at 13:31
    You might get an answer if you address your concerns directly to Delcampe.

Link (https)

You may find the problem is with you if it has not been reported by others - maybe browser, operating system etc. etc.
  • @miranda
    Administrator

500 messages

Belgium

• Created on 17 Mar 2022 at 13:31
    Hello,

The link towards the Spanish Post seems to be incorrect indeed. I have asked the IT department to have a look at it.
    In the meantime and since you have the tracking number of your shipment, you can always enter it here: Link (https)

As far as your delivery address is concerned, it is found on this page: Link (https)
    It is also shown on all the payment requests you have received.
    As we are on a public space, I cannot show you an example of payment request to show where your address is to be seen.

As mentioned by member "wycombe1", please do not hesitate to use our contact form Link (https) when it comes to any issue you might have on our website as it ensures you get an answer in a timely manner.

Regards,
    Miranda - Delcampe Customer Service
  • ilha-do-pico

2 messages

Portugal

As you can see the support admits their website is confusing to new users and old users as well as is failing in many ways. And believe me, we don't have the time to remember how to use Delcampe or to have the password reset every time I need to login.... which is the case every time I want to login, because it will not remember my password and then many identical pages or tabs are opened to deal with it and it is a huge waste of time just to begin using Delcampe, this is why I don't come here. And if the interface is not made to be reasonable, I will not be searching for this forum just to read how to use this website again as I have no time to do that. Create logical interface instead. And no, I was not reported by anyone, why should they report me? For what? For expressing my frustration on the user-unfriendly features of this website? End user is always wrong? How many times I returned and was being told my password is wrong again and I just left. No need to create a new password every time I want to look something up or to buy it. This is not a question, but my 2c or feedback.
  • @miranda
    Administrator

500 messages

Belgium

As you can see the support admits their website is confusing to new users and old users as well as is failing in many ways. And believe me, we don't have the time to remember how to use Delcampe or to have the password reset every time I need to login.... which is the case every time I want to login, because it will not remember my password and then many identical pages or tabs are opened to deal with it and it is a huge waste of time just to begin using Delcampe, this is why I don't come here. And if the interface is not made to be reasonable, I will not be searching for this forum just to read how to use this website again as I have no time to do that. Create logical interface instead. And no, I was not reported by anyone, why should they report me? For what? For expressing my frustration on the user-unfriendly features of this website? End user is always wrong? How many times I returned and was being told my password is wrong again and I just left. No need to create a new password every time I want to look something up or to buy it. This is not a question, but my 2c or feedback.
    • Created on 30 Mar 2022 at 12:46
    Hello "ilha-do-pico",

First of all, I never admitted that our website is confusing. And if you had this impression by reading my answer, then I am quite astounished.
    I confirmed that a link towards an external website (the Spanish post) was not working correctly. That is all.
    Also, this is now fixed and the link perfectly works.

Going back to your whole post, you seem to have issues to use our website.
    I will gladly assist you to the best of my abilities.
    However I am not able to understand how to help as you are not clearly indicating what seems to be so difficult for you.
    You complain about a difficulty to log in (password issue) but it did not contain much details.
    What I can say is that you should not have to change your password every time you log in.
    If you keep on having this issue, may I kindly ask you to contact us through our contact form: Link (https) and provide us with a full printscreen of the page where the error message appears? This way, it will be easier to spot on any possible issue.

If you have any other issue or would like to comment about our website, feel free to do it. We would however ask you to clearly indicate what your issues are, or what you expect of a certain action.
    Delcampe is always opened to any critic/comment as long as it is constructive and well explained.
    Just saying that a website is a waste of time or that some features are not friendly to use does not help as it doesn't allow us to understand the whole issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Miranda - Delcampe Customer Service

Join the collectors community

Register Login